28 September 2015

Dod Anssi Hyytiäinen files are here and are being checked

Dawn of Darkness missing maps and tutorials etc. by Mr. Anssi Hyytiäinen where received by me after talking by email with him. He is a nice guy, like Mr. Ben Glover. Sadly, Mr. Jesper Myrfors could not help, but i got to talk by email to a great artist. I tried to sent other emails, but had no luck.

 The files are free, but it is nice that you give Anssi Hyytiäinen credit if you use them for your own game project and release it for the public. I have older DoD files from Anssi Hyytiäinen, former DoD map designer, after talking with him, and was given permition to release the files for the public.

 I will post in a few days the files, because i wanted to test and arrange them, because some maps are near empty, but still have something interesting. Others are for testing. I will post in a few days the files, because i wanted to test and arrange them, because some maps are near empty, but still have something interesting. Others are for testing. Sound and textures must be checked to see if they are repeating themselfs and if they are already in the demo files we already have here in moddb. Some interesting .cfg files are in there to. I leave you to some screenshots :) I wait for moddb to allow the news there. Thank you Mr. Anssi Hyytiäinen.


No comments:

Post a Comment